Why travelling?

Travelling is the best way to understand the meaning of life.

I really can't stay in the same place for long.

I completely agree with Pascal: all our miseries stemmed from a single cause: our inability to remain quietly in a room.

I am one who really can't sit in the same place for long without getting restless and impatient.

I believe the main problem of people living in the so called "First World" 'is the inability to enjoy their daily lives.

Stress and uncertainty are certainly one reason, and maybe the principal reason why people become restless and unhappy.

I believe travelling allows to improve our culture and knowledge, but - most important - gives us a true meaning for our lives.

Every time I travel I feel first of all excited, then enriched for everything new I have seen, but most of all I feel more positive for the future.

I love this quotation:

"All travel has its advantages. If the traveller visits better countries, he may learn to improve his own, and if fortune carries him to worse, he may learn to enjoy it".
(Samuel Johnson, Scottish traveller and travel writer, 1709 - 1784)

Follow this site on Facebook, Twitter or Google+1 or subscribe to our free newsletter.

Read also:
How to use this site
What is this site for?

or go back to the Homepage.